What are the benefits of good dental hygiene?
Good dental hygiene will help remove the build-up of plaque or tartar (hardened plaque) from your teeth. This will help keep your teeth healthy and breathe fresh.
Preventative care is always less expensive than emergency care, that’s why it’s so important to look after your teeth.
Other benefits include:
• Reduced chance of tooth decay
• Reduced tooth sensitivity
• Reduced likelihood of cavities, and the resulting fillings
• More likely to keep your teeth rather than need dentures or crowns
• Fresher breath
• Reduced chance of root canals and oral surgery
• Better gum health
• Lowered risk of serious health concerns including cancer, diabetes, and stokes