We provide Airflow treatments at Complete Smiles to help remove simple stains on the teeth mostly caused by red wine, coffee, tea & smoking.
At Complete Smiles, you’ll be as comfortable and informed as possible throughout any treatment we give you.
We understand how important your smile is and the effect a brighter smile can have on your life.
Airflow Tooth Polishing is a new hygiene cleaning procedure that combines three elements: air, jet water and sodium bicarbonate. Without defacing your teeth, it can refine your tooth brightness and give you a sparkly fresh healthy mouth in a few minutes.
We provide Airflow dental treatment at Complete Smiles to help remove simple stains on the teeth mostly caused by food and drink such as red wine, coffee, tea & smoking.
Airflow treatment is not a teeth whitening treatment, it polishes all the surfaces of the tooth removing any plaque or slight discolouration.
Reasons to book AirFlow Dental Cleaning :
• Effective removal of plaque and stains by shooting a high-pressured blast of water, bicarbonate & air through its small nozzle.
• Painless treatment. No more scraping tools digging into your gums.
• Recommended for patients with sensitive teeth. No vibration, heat or any direct contact.
• Airflow method is three times faster than the traditional method.
For more information regarding this treatment give us a call, 020 4541 1150 and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way.
Whilst a good dental hygiene regime and the right diet can go a long way toward keeping the enamel of your teeth in the best possible condition, there are still some forms of discolouration or staining which have to be dealt with within the expert confines of a dental clinic.
Air polishing involves a powerful jet of air and water that is concentrated on specific areas. The process removes plaque, stains, discolouration and soft deposits from teeth like nothing else can! Air polishing is perfect for people who have dental implants or veneers because it does not put any pressure at all on the tooth surface so you don’t risk damaging your expensive additions.
The results can last up to a year, although this does depend on your diet habits.
The Airflow tooth cleaning and polishing technique offers a deep clean to the teeth and gums by applying a high-powered combination of compressed air and water, this also contains powder particles to clean the stains and plaque off your teeth and gums.
There are several benefits to Airflow polishing which include:
• It’s pain-free.
• It can help prevent gum disease.
• It removes a build-up of plaque quicker and more easily than a scale and polish.
• A very comfortable and minimally invasive treatment.
• Suitable for both adults and children.
• Makes whitening procedures more effective by removing excessive build-up of plaque.
• Suitable for sensitive teeth.
• Your smile will look healthier and brighter after just one visit.
• Airflow polish can be used on crowns, veneers, bridges, and implants.
After you’ve had your teeth cleaned with Airflow polishing, your teeth can remain stain-free for up to a year. To help keep your teeth clean you can take the following steps:
• Brush your teeth at least twice a day
• Floss regularly to remove plaque and food from between your teeth
• Use mouthwash daily
• Avoid food and drink that stains your teeth, such as coffee, wine, and beetroot
• Avoid smoking
• Don’t forget to book regular check-ups (twice a year) with your dentist to maintain your oral health.
Airflow dental polishing can have fantastic results. Removing stains and discolouration from your teeth will leave them looking clean and bright after just one visit.
Whatever the cause of the stains on your teeth we know it can cause you to smile less to avoid your teeth being seen. This safe and effective treatment will give you your smile back!Enquire today
This procedure is a safe, painless, and effective way to remove stains on your teeth that could be causing you embarrassment. This is not a teeth whitening treatment, however you should see great results from the removal of unsightly stains.
Air polishing involves a powerful jet of air and water that is concentrated on specific areas. The process removes plaque, stains, discolouration and soft deposits from teeth like nothing else can! Air polishing is perfect for people who have dental implants or veneers because it does not put any pressure at all on the tooth surface so you don't risk damaging your expensive additions.
Airflow teeth polishing is the best way to clean stains and discolouration on your front and rear molars instantly with a quick, easy procedure. It will leave you feeling more confident in public with a beautiful smile!
Airflow teeth polishing is a clever way to remove some of that unattractive tooth staining.
Teeth can remain stain-free for upto a year. This does depend on your diet/smoking/cleaning habits.