Your teeth are the only part of your body that can’t heal themselves - protect them!
At Complete Smiles, you’ll be as comfortable and informed as possible throughout any treatment we give you.
A dental check-up is an important part of your health care. It helps you to be aware of your oral and overall health, it gives you the opportunity to talk about how well your teeth are functioning for you, and it provides a chance to discuss any concerns that may be bothering you.
At Complete Smiles we know that preventive care is the best way to maintain a healthy mouth and avoid serious problems further down the line. That’s why our General Dentistry check-up service is designed to check for underlying problems and advise you on your tooth care.
Our adult check-up will generally include the following services:
• Assessment of your overall health
• Take 2 radiographs (X-rays)
• Basic clean- Scaling and polishing (removal of calculus and plaque)
• Evaluate your risk of tooth decay
• Examine for root caries
• Examine for gum disease (Periodontal disease)
• Examine your jaw and bite for problems
• Assess your need for restoration or tooth replacement, such as direct restorations (fillings, root canal) or indirect restorations (crowns, veneers, inlays) and solutions for missing teeth (dentures, bridges or implants)
• Oral (mouth) cancer check
• Evaluate your fluoride exposure (through hygiene products and diet)
• Create a treatment plan if needed
So whether you’re currently suffering with pain, have questions or concerns about your teeth, or simply need a check-up to maintain your oral health, our friendly and professional team are here to help.